Hi friends, Please help me on this problem which i am having with my computer for 3 three days.

I am using a Samsung Syncmaster 773s 17 inch CRT monitor with the following system.

OS - Microsoft Windows XP Professional Version 2002 Service pack 3 (32 bit)
CPU- Intel Pentium Dual CPU E2200 @ 2.2 Ghz
RAM - 2GB
Mother board - DG 31PR Intel
VGA - ASUS EAH 4350 silent 1 GB ( ATI Radeon HD 4300/4500 series)
Monitor - Samsung SyncMaster 773s "17" Inch CRT ( 1024x768 @ 85 Hertz)

The problem is for the last thee days my monitor dose not display any thing at the first boot attempt
but in second or if fails in third attempt its display comes as normal which makes me confuse which is faulty in my system. I removed VGA card and Rams and reconnect them, the problem is the same.
And also when the display appears in the second or third attempt to power on the computer, i checked restarting my computer to see any problem, and when restarting the display did not appear. Every time the display did not appeared the monitor's yellow bulb is blinking as it goes in stand by mode. I checked removing the VGA cable from the CPU and giving power to Monitor, it displays no signal as a normally any monitor dose if it is not connected to a VGA .

Please my friends help me why this happens, which one could be most possibly faulty, is it monitor,
VGA, or any thing else

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

First instincts suggest that the graphics card is faulty.

my pc monitor does not display any thing

my pc monitor does not display any thing

could be anything ,how old is the monitor ,maybe time to replace it ,
please explaining your problem with a whole lot more info about you computer/laptop

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.