hello can you help me please, my dvd-rom in my computer disappeared...when i look at in the device manager my dvd-rom is in yellow color.and my audio also was yellow..i am just uninstalling one program called cyberlink youcam when i restarted my pc my dvd-rom was gone in my computer and i can't play music got error in media player...can you help me please thank you in advance hoping for your positive response...

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

It might be your audio or cd driver may beuninstalled because when you uninstalled the software it have removed that also.
There is nothing to worry about it will sort our simply if you have your driver cd of your Motherboard. Just insert the cd and install the audio driver and cd rom driver.

SNIP

It might be your audio or cd driver may beuninstalled because when you uninstalled the software it have removed that also.
There is nothing to worry about it will sort our simply if you have your driver cd of your Motherboard. Just insert the cd and install the audio driver and cd rom driver.

SNIP

hello sir thank you for the reply but sir if i will insert my driver on the the dvd-rom it will not read there is no dvd-rom icon on my computer...can you help me please..thank you in advance hoping for your positive response....more power to you...

hello sir thank you for the reply but sir if i will insert my driver on the the dvd-rom it will not read there is no dvd-rom icon on my computer...can you help me please..thank you in advance hoping for your positive response....more power to you...

did you run the microsoft fix i posted above

did you run the microsoft fix i posted above

hello sir thank you for the reply no sir because my pc is not connected to the internet. i am just renting in the internet cafe...

SNIP

Hello sir, sir thank you for giving the idea.my dvd-rom icon is back now in my computer everything works fine also in my audio...more power to you sir...

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.