Hello, i have a problem when i play games on my pc...e.g. call of duty modern warfare 2 , call of duty black ops, rainbow six vegas 2....

my computer just totally freezes and i have to manually restart, the computer does not respond to ctrl+alt+delete or alt+tab, and when it freezes a weird looping sound comes out of the speakers, this is very inconvenient as i am doing well then i have to wait another 5 mins to get back in the game and play again.

Computer specifications:
Windows Xp Professional Version 2008 Service Pack 3 (pirated version Windows Xp VIsta Style, please dont suggest buying windows because its only a last resort)

Intel Core 2 Duo CPU E8500 @ 3.16 GHz
3.17 GHz, 2.99 GB RAM

Graphics Card
Nvidia GeForce 9500 GT

Direct X Version 9.0C

Driver: not sure how to use this, i downloaded one form nvidia for my graphics card and installed it but when i came back it the resolution was zoomed in heaps and everything was pixelated

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

We cannot help anyone using pirated software! Go buy it, the rest of us do!!!

We cannot help anyone using pirated software! Go buy it, the rest of us do!!!

im working as a register person and need another $200/300 till i buy windows 7 ultimate, but in the meantime can you help me with my problem?

No I can't. If I did, I would be breaking the DaniWeb rukes too!

gunxorz. Come back when you have a legal copy of Windows. Until then, you will get no help @ Daniweb.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.