Is there anywhere I can buy or some way that I can disassemble a usb device so that I can build a circuit or something on it. I would like to get the part that you plug into a computer and build a motor speed control circuit on it possible as a display or a fan. Does anyone know how to get the usb part of the materials. Thanks.

Recommended Answers

hi,don't take this the wrong way please ,but one would think if you knew how to build a motor speed control circuit you could easily figure out how to get it connected to a device .

to the best of my knowledge ,you would need a lot of knowlede …

Jump to Post

All 4 Replies

hi,don't take this the wrong way please ,but one would think if you knew how to build a motor speed control circuit you could easily figure out how to get it connected to a device .

to the best of my knowledge ,you would need a lot of knowlede of electronics to do what you are trying to do,what kind of usb device do you have that you want to disassemble .
good luck

I was hoping for something that I didn't have to disassemble. You know how the variable resistors have the little loops for the jumper and such. I was wondering if there would be something like that except it would be on a usb.

lol,i know nothing

ok then. thanks for the help if you want i will provide a picture

here

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of 1.19 million developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts learning and sharing knowledge.