Hi,

I'm working as a software engineer, i'm using a laptop in office use, for 8 hrs continues, my laptop has 3 - 4 yrs of old, it producing more heating, cant able to keep my left hand, that much heat coming, what shall i do? any health problem will come because of this heat? Kindly anybody guide me.

Regards,
Santhya

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

A laptop cooler might be a good idea. They are widely available and quite cheap.

The other thing you could do is use an air line to blow any dust out of it. Make sure it's switched off before doing this as the fan will be spun by the air and could cause damage if the laptop is running at the time.

A laptop cooler might be a good idea. They are widely available and quite cheap.

The other thing you could do is use an air line to blow any dust out of it. Make sure it's switched off before doing this as the fan will be spun by the air and could cause damage if the laptop is running at the time.

Hi,

i have clean the fan too. there is no change in laptop heat, still it was not reduced the heat. can u able to give me any other idea. due to this heat, any health problem with come. kindly tell me please

Regards,
Santhya

It may be cause due to bad battery

Your laptop is quite old, better open it up and clean the fan, temps problem might be due to dust clog in the fan fins. Again check the processor, the TIM might have dried u, you can try re-applying a fresh layer of TIM

Same problem arise in my laptop. so my computer repair friend, clean all the dust and check all part and also tell me when you have work with your Laptop, during that time give the support to your laptop like put laptop on book and other things.
otherwise after sometimes they display blue screen. may be become crash your system.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.