I have a Epson Stulus C63 Color printer,

The printer works fine, print quality is gud, but one color doesn't come out i.e., yellow.

I used maintenance option to clean the head but it doesnt work, i tried to open the printer succeed but couldn't remove the head

I even tried to get it serviced but no one is ready to do it

There are no Epson service centers in our city

No one is even ready to purchase it bcoz there is no resale value, wat shall i do

Is there anything i can do how could i get the ink out

plz.. help me

Thanx in advance

Any help would be appreaciated

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

buy a new printer...
With lowend models that's almost always cheaper than getting them repaired.

And that's one part of the reason noone will buy your printer. Resale value after repairs is just about zero, and repairs are expensive, so why should anyone give you any money for it?
In fact, you'd likely have to pay to leave it at a store because it will cost them money to get rid of it.

buy a new printer...
With lowend models that's almost always cheaper than getting them repaired.

And that's one part of the reason noone will buy your printer. Resale value after repairs is just about zero, and repairs are expensive, so why should anyone give you any money for it?
In fact, you'd likely have to pay to leave it at a store because it will cost them money to get rid of it.

That a pretty :sad: reply, but anyway thanx

Isnt there liquid which i could clean the head

You might try some pure alcohol, it might work.
Sold in better pharmacies for sterilising wounds and stuff.

Or chemical solvents, but those tend to be hard to get and often damage the plastic as well.

You might try some pure alcohol, it might work.
Sold in better pharmacies for sterilising wounds and stuff.

Or chemical solvents, but those tend to be hard to get and often damage the plastic as well.

Thanx for that, i have used Isoprofile to clean my Canon printer and it damaged the head, so let me try wat u said

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.