Hey Guys,
I recently got a new Gigabyte nVidia GeForce 6800 GS GPU (PCIx). Now when i try to play any game the system restarts. My over all system config is Asus P5LD2-Vm Motherboard (Socket 775, Intel 945G chipset), Patriot 1GB DDR2 Memory (512x2 Dual Channel), Intel 4 processor (3 GHz with HT), Aspire 450W power supply, onboard Realtek HD sound card.
I also went ahead and updated the video drivers and even the BIOS after which the 3DMark 2003 runs for a while which previously didn't even run once. Please advice
regards,
Shally

Try to update all Drivers and Check setting to do with your GFX card in the bios. I had problems with the graphics aperture size which was set too big.

I had the same problem with my old pc ... thats a buggy card. Tell them you want your money back .. and get a 7800 gt. If you cannot do that .. uninstall .. reinstall ... update drivers .. downloaded patches ... restart .. retry.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.