Hey, i know this is gonna sound like a very VERY general question, but i really wanna buy the right pc speakers for the right price and I am heavily influenced by all the big brands etc...but was just wondering if i can have a few opinions on the best pc speakers i can buy for 50 pounds? under this figure would be even better. i found this http://www.hifi-tower.co.uk/Auna-Areal-210-2-1-Active-Speakers-System-with-Remote-125W-Black_i10440.htm BUT i really am open to suggestions? I am a newbie with pc stuff, please excuse my general questions. Just looking for the best, most powerful speakers. Looks doesnt matter really...

I have a nice set of small, but powerful Bose speakers for my desktop. It also has dual audio inputs so you can connect more than one computer to them at a time. Bose has a reputation for having about the best sound for small speakers available.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.