Hello Community,
I'm planning on buying a new computer monitor soon but I'm not sure which one I should buy. These are the two I'm trying to decide between LG 27MP75HM or LG 29UM65 thing is the 27MP75HM will be good because I can fit more code on the screen but the 29UM65 will also be good because I like to multitask (however I already have dual monitors (monitor and laptop screen)).

So what would be better? more code of more multitasking (again as I said I already have my laptop screen).

I'm not fussed about the price just what would be better for me as I write a ton of code and work off multiple windows.

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Personally, I prefer more screens over larger screens. The reason is because debugging multiple interacting applications is much easier.

@pritaeas
Myself, I prefer more bigger screens! :-) I have dual 24" 1920x1200 displays that I use with both Linux and Windows, using a KVM switch to move from one OS to the other. Windows runs on a company laptop. Linux runs on my 8 core Intel box.

So when you say bigger screen, do you mean like the 27" one of the ultra wide one?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.