Hey all,

I just got a new motherboard it's and Abit-wb6. My question is does anyone know any sites where I can download the manuals on it. What is the biggest hard drive you can put in it? whats the board worth? I found it to be worth between 100$ - 130$ on the internet (not ebay) I paid 10$ for it used works great. Was that a good price? Am I able to hook up my front USB and sound on it? Where can I plug my "cd-in" cable on the board? Thanks in advance.

Contributors
Replies
Views
13 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by TallCool1

Hey all,

I just got a new motherboard it's and Abit-wb6. My question is does anyone know any sites where I can download the manuals on it. What is the biggest hard drive you can put in it? whats the board worth? I found it to be worth between 100$ - 130$ on the internet (not ebay) I paid 10$ for it used works great. Was that a good price? Am I able to hook up my front USB and sound on it? Where can I plug my "cd-in" cable on the board? Thanks in advance.

Not a very good board. The 810 chipset is pretty minimal, the built-in graphics are barely adequate, and there's no AGP slot to add another card. Good for the Internet and word processing, not much more. Good value for the price, though.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.