I have a Dell A940 printer. When I print something it only prints blank pages. Even when I print the test page - its blank. I was on the phone with the Dell guy and since it isn't under warranty anymore his conclusion was - buy a new one. It's still a pretty new printer. I'm running Windows XP and all the drivers are up to date. I've already cleaned the cartridges and this still isn't solving the problem - please help!!!

I am having the same problem with my A940. Very disappointing. I talked with Dell and they also told me to buy a new one. I have tried reinstalling my software but it didn't help and have tried everything they suggested, I can't believe that one day it works and the next the sheets are blank. If you find out anything can you let me know and I'll do the same. Thanks.

I have a Dell A940 printer. When I print something it only prints blank pages. Even when I print the test page - its blank. I was on the phone with the Dell guy and since it isn't under warranty anymore his conclusion was - buy a new one. It's still a pretty new printer. I'm running Windows XP and all the drivers are up to date. I've already cleaned the cartridges and this still isn't solving the problem - please help!!!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.