I have spent the last hour reading through threads and done it all and my Mic still doesn't work right. My problem is that when I try to use it it doesn't work. Under Volume Control I have mic muted and it always worked. It's always been that way. If I unmute the mic it's always on.

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

I FIXED IT!!!! Ok this is for anyone else that has tried everything else. I updated my drivers. My prolem was under: Audio Properties / Sound Recording / Volume, than under Microphone I was under able to check mark the little box. Before I updated my drivers I could not check the box. I don't know why, maybe a glitch or something but anyways I can check it now and everything works. Mic is always off when it should be. It work in Sound Recorder and when I'm playing a game. So check your Microphone settings and make sure that check box is checked.

Excellent!

Im glad it worked so well for you :)

I hope your enjoying it here @ Daniweb!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.