Hi, This is my first time to this website and I am very computer illiterate. So I don't even know if this is the right forum to post this in. I'm sorry if it's not. I recently downloaded itunes and I bought about 20 songs. I'm trying to put them on a CD now. I'm having alot of trouble. I did everything it said to do in the menus. I hit the burn cd button and it spits out my cd and says to enter a cd. ??? They are brand new CD-R. What the heck? Like I said, I'm not really smart when it comes to the computer but I really want to make a cd. Can someone please help me? Thank you.
:?:

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

what operating system? If MS-Windows, what version ?

>>I did everything it said to do in the menus
what menus? what program are you using to do this?

Windows XP. I followed the instructions in itunes. I don't understand...I have to use a program to do this? And what do you mean by program? Likr I said, I'm not very computer literate. Thank you for responding. I hope you can help me figure this out.

Windows XP. I followed the instructions in itunes. I don't understand...I have to use a program to do this? And what do you mean by program? Likr I said, I'm not very computer literate. Thank you for responding. I hope you can help me figure this out.
:?:

Ok so you made a burn playlist and put in the cdr and clicked the burn button?

are the cdrs new?
are they good?
they are cdrs right , not rws, rams or dvds?

Can you screenshot the exact error message and the steps you take please so that we may help you more. Hit printscrn on the keyboard and then paste them (one at a time) into something like paint and save them individually.

To attatch images click "Go advanced" here and then click the paperclip icon.

Ok so you made a burn playlist and put in the cdr and clicked the burn button?

are the cdrs new?
are they good?
they are cdrs right , not rws, rams or dvds?

Can you screenshot the exact error message and the steps you take please so that we may help you more. Hit printscrn on the keyboard and then paste them (one at a time) into something like paint and save them individually.

To attatch images click "Go advanced" here and then click the paperclip icon.

I don't really understand what you want me to do here. I'm okay with giving you my phone number if you want to call me and walk me through the process. I don't know if you are allowed to do that but I'm okay with it. Let me know.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.