Hello all. I am having a weird issue, that as always would happen to me. :) Anyhow here goes...
I don't exactly know how the power/battery thing works, but for the last two months my laptop has had the battery in, and also plugged up to the wall. I guess by this it was chariging??? But if so then it never reaced above 72%. Anyhow yesterday somehow (my 4yr old) removed the adapter, leaving it to run only off of the battery. However once I realized what had happend and I plugged it back it when I pressed the power button it comes on for just a split second. No matter if the battery is in or not, and if its plugged in or not. Can someone give me some advice/suggestions??? Is there a reset anything... I don't know whats going on ....

thanks!!!!!

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Hi Try this, Remove the battery and unplug the power then hold down the power button for 20 seconds. Re install the battery, plug the power back in and turn it back on. see if that helps

The battery might be extinct

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.