yepacino 0 Newbie Poster

hi to each and everyone! last night i went to my friends house to fix his computer. the problem was IE keeps hanging up after browsing 4 different websites. i ask him if he's using a genuine he said no. so i had a newly bought winxp genuine went to reinstall but i just clicked R to repair it. repaired the OS with no problem but there was an error "wmacd v32 driver has not passed windows logo testing..." i pressed no because i'm scared to impair his OS then it still continued copying files. then we were able to login then the wmacd was on the device manager and has a yellow question mark so i just reinstalled then was successfully installed. then went to my computer check all the drives all the drives were there but the drive g which was named as music before says disk not formatted...format now? we just click no coz there are lots of files in there.

on the other hand IE was doing great!

pls. anyone help me. he need those files to be recovered or be working just the way it was. THANKS!

by the way all the drives are in device manager and BIOS

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.