Hi everyone..
I have a problem with my comp..
It freezes completely when i try to play a game(mouse and keyboard completely dead),i believe it is a graphic card problem but latest drivers and every possible updates didnt helped..
so i could really use some help...
SYSTEM INFO
I have

Amd x2 4200+ CPU
1 gb 800mhz ram
nvidia gf7600gs 256mb
160 sata hd
400w power
and i`m using win xp pro..
so,that would be all,i think...
thanks in advance...

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Hi again..
i dont get any BSOD,and system requirements are ok,i tried to play NFS most wanted and i think that should go with my current system but after 1 min i get a full system freeze,i really dont know what to do anymore... i think its the graphic card and it maybe because the SLI technology but i already tried to switch the multiple displays mode of and it freezes anyway!
And comp is new,i bought it 4 weeks ago so i dont think i have hardware problem...
P.S.
Thanks Serunson but it didnt helped much ;(

What you should do is revert back to the original drivers for your gfx card. These would have been supplied with the gfx card if you bought it and installed it yourself. Else remove the current drivers. Reboot your system, and then reinstall them. Reboot again. This should solve your problem.
Also Have you changed any hardware recently. Also do you run software called "Speedbit video accelerater" or another Speedbit product?

Hmh,i tried all that before,i mean installing original drivers and it didnt helped..
Hardware is new,i mean i bought it all 4 weeks ago and everything is installed by vendor,i even left it for windows installation and it worked until i changed resolution in nfs and than started freezing.. i dont use any speedbit products or anything else like that... i think thats a such a small problem related with graphic card settings but i`m tooo stupid to find it.. do u have any hints? ;)

What resolution are you running it in at the moment? This may be the source of the problem. What can your monitor cope with (look at what resolution you use on your monitor for general use).

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.