I am recently joined an innstitute to learn ethical hacking from scratch and i am using Parrot os to learn hacking. IS is it good enough as compared to kali linux or shall I continue with parrot os only?

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Looking over the ideas from HAK5 (YouTube, forum, etc.) you would never stop with any one OS or system. I must ask the following: Why stop here?

Yes you are right, but the course instructors told me to stick to one OS, that is the reason I am asking.

PLease let me know what to do.

Now that you've told a little more, finding the best would have you write down a list of requirements to find which is best then begin a study. I doubt that is what you need to invest here. Also, you didn't reveal what the hack job was so if you were to hack Windows you most likely would be on Windows but if you were trying to hack a login on some WiFi system then Parrot or something else would be fine.

There is no best. It's like a painter's set or brushes. You pick one that gets the effect you want.

Finally sometimes the hack is not something computer related. If you want to infiltrate a building, a maintenance company shirt, attire, and a clipborad used to get you past the guard and may still work well today.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.