Hi
I like to compile Hyperion in kali linux but it seems command not found?
How can I get the path and compile it?

/usr/share/windows-binaries/Hyperion-1.0# ls
Examples Fasm FasmAES-1.0 license.txt Makefile Obj readme.txt Src
root@kali:/usr/share/windows-binaries/Hyperion-1.0# i586-mingw32msvc-g++ Src/Crypter/*.cpp -o hyperion.exe

bash: i586-mingw32msvc-g++: command not found

I appriciate your help

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

You need to install the GNU compiler suite for your system. That will include gcc, g++, and such. You may also need to install make and cmake.

Thanks I istalled now apt-get install gcc-mingw32
But when I ran I got those error?

root@kali:/usr/share/windows-binaries/Hyperion-1.0# wine hyperion.exe /root/Desktop/a.exe /root/Desktop/ab.exe
err:module:import_dll Library libgcc_s_sjlj-1.dll (which is needed by L"Z:\usr\share\windows-binaries\Hyperion-1.0\hyperion.exe") not found
err:module:import_dll Library libstdc++-6.dll (which is needed by L"Z:\usr\share\windows-binaries\Hyperion-1.0\hyperion.exe") not found
err:module:LdrInitializeThunk Main exe initialization for L"Z:\usr\share\windows-binaries\Hyperion-1.0\hyperion.exe" failed, status c0000135

Why did you install Ming under Wine? That is a Windows version of the Gnu compiler. If you are running Linux, you need to install the native GCC suite.

Hi

The reasen is to compile windows cource code under linux(cross compile it).

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.