Are we ready for Leopard. I am wondering if there are any issues with software on Leopard, like photoshop.

Been on Leopard since 10.5.0 on my G5 iSight Mac, was a bit flakey at first, it didn't seem to like the upgrade and I had few KP's, but I did a straight upgrade on that machine from 10.4.8. No KP's since 10.5.1, and my MacPro 2.66 Dual rocks on 10.5.2.

Been on Leopard since 10.5.0 on my G5 iSight Mac, was a bit flakey at first, it didn't seem to like the upgrade and I had few KP's, but I did a straight upgrade on that machine from 10.4.8. No KP's since 10.5.1, and my MacPro 2.66 Dual rocks on 10.5.2.

Thanks lowndesc
I got an iMac G5 and have been debating whether I should upgrade or not. At the moment I'm leaning towards getting a new mac, to upgrade performance as well and that way I have a machine that does run older software that is not leopard compatible.

your comments are encouraging.

thanks again

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.