anyone know the cure to this problem. Im running osx on an ibook clamshell. imovie.3 is incompatible with ibook because of the lower resolution screen therefore im running Imovie 2.1 the PROBLEM.. every now and then it crashes, and then i open it and get error.."your project is unreadable"...and then im f'd. and have to start again. Im running with about 500mb to 1 gig or more free space. Any sujestions as to what causes this error?

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

anyone know the cure to this problem. Im running osx on an ibook clamshell. imovie.3 is incompatible with ibook because of the lower resolution screen therefore im running Imovie 2.1 the PROBLEM.. every now and then it crashes, and then i open it and get error.."your project is unreadable"...and then im f'd. and have to start again. Im running with about 500mb to 1 gig or more free space. Any sujestions as to what causes this error?

there is no known fix for this problem and apple says that it is a user problem...however in a course i took in highschool while using them it was a known problem and many students lost hours of work each week....sorry bud no fix as i am aware of

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.