Hi there,

My windows vista home premium dosent seem to have msaccess!!??

Can i download it somewhere for free?

or any suggestions??

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

No you can't. Microsoft Access is a part of the Microsoft Office System. You have to buy a version of Microsoft Office which includes Access (they don't all do) I believe the professional version does though. Be prepared to break the bank though.

even with home premium you will get some of the office suite, However, Access, Publisher and other premium software will not be installed on the PC, you can buy it seperately, but you might be better off getting the full suite of Microsoft office.

Access is available with the Professional and Ultimate editions of Office. AFAIK, those are the only ones.

ms. access is not included with any windows software version!!! It is a separate program included with microsoft office pro/ ultimate software. You can buy the access program for $150, or the entire pro office 2007 for $ 400 (i think).

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.