They called me and said we have fixed your laptop and you may take away now. I went there and they said we installed Windows VISTA for you as Windows XP was installed and they said you must be thankful to us as we don't install for anyone and after installation we didn't faced blue screen problem. Those people were expressing like they have done extra work on my laptop to get it fixed.

They all were lying to me. They haven't fixed it yet. Now the temperature goes to 78*C of CPU which I see through Sensor View Pro 3.1 - The temperature is running between 67*C to 78*C.

I called them and they said this is 3rd party software and we don't believe on it and you must work on your laptop and if it stuck, then bring back here and we will check it again but until that time it is fine.

Also I think they have installed their own Windows Vista Home Basic because in system properties it shows
Windows Vista Home Basic
Copyright C 2006 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

And the DVD which I have got of Windows Vista Home Basic is like on that DVD it's written C 2007 Fujitsu Computers. So don't you think they have installed their own Windows Vista because there is 1 year of difference. 2006 and 2007. My purchase date of the laptop was 09-09-2007 so that's why I think the Windows Vista Home Basic version would be of 2007 and not 2006 and they have cheated me by installing their own copy and hide the blue screen problem. I want to catch these people and show to their upper management people.

I can see Product ID in system properties so is there any way I can know my DVD's original Product ID and the windows which is installed now by them? I think they have installed their own and then only the blue screen problem is gone.

And they are not accepting the 3rd party any software which is showing high CPU temperature. Now the laptop is not freeze from the time I have brought back. Only 2 hours have passed and I am praying to get freeze and then they will believe it because after that they might see the problem through some software as why it was freeze.

What is the "Registered to" number? Please don't post it though! Is it the same as the previous registration number for your version of Vista? If they are different then they have installed a different version, as you suspect. But do check to see if the registration numbers under the registration section. Right Click on My Computer --> Properties --> General Tab, to find this information.
Reading your post again, do you have a recovery disc of your previous version of Vista that came with the laptop? Also check on the bottom of your laptop, sometimes they have a Windows sticker there telling the user what the Registration Number of the OS is.

I don't see anywhere Registered to.
Also I don't remember the Product ID of my Vista CD.

There is no general tab in my computer, properties.

When I right click my computer, properties, I see there Windows is activated.
Product ID: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Also I don't see any product ID on the Vista recovery CD or on the back of laptop.

But I wanted to know the product ID of my Vista recovery disk so that I can match and see with the current Vista installed Product ID.

I got 3 software installed and they are showing different temperatures. Can you please tell me which one is mostly accurate?

SpeedFan - 65-72*C
SensorsView Pro - 65-78*C
Everest Home Edition - 54-64*C

All the above are CPU temperatures.

Is it still heating? If yes, then Processor is faulty right? Because the Fujitsu person said me the fan wasn't working properly and they have made it work and everything is fine now but I don't think it is fine because of the above CPU temperature.

Also when I open 2-3 explorers, my computer or say like I open 2-3 software together so the fan voice will come too much from laptop.

those temps look ok to me. did you test the same model at another store yet??

After carefully looking at these links I think these temperature are not normal. Check out these links:-

http://www.ciao.co.uk/Fujitsu_Siemens_AMILO_Pro_V3515_Edition_C_430_1_73_GHz_15_4_TFT__6633032

http://www.shiroi.co.uk/fujitsu-siemens-computers-fujitsu-siemens-amilo-pro-v3515-edition-celeron-m-520-16-ghz-specification.html?PHPSESSID=6ddecc41006493807d365dd8c4b38b98

http://www.twenga.co.uk/specs-AMILO-Pro-V3515-Edition-FUJITSU-SIEMENS-PC-Laptop-220331

In every above link, it is clearly mentioned:-

Environmental Parameters
Min Operating Temperature 5 °C
Max Operating Temperature 35 °C

Do you think the temperature of my laptop is normal now ;) ?

this from one of the links is talking about planet Earth temps.not the computers temps.

Environmental Parameters
Min Operating Temperature 5 °C
Max Operating Temperature 35 °C
Humidity Range Operating 20 - 85%.

OoPs! I never knew the difference between these 2 temperatures.

Also as I mentioned above that my laptop is showing CPU temperature of 63-78* C from all 2-3 software I checked through such as Sensors View Pro 3.1, SpeedFan, etc.

I am still waiting for the top management reply to my email and let's see what he says. By the time, I thought to get some idea from you guys whether the CPU temperature from those software is accurate or approximately accurate or do I need to do something else to check the accurate CPU temperature?

OoPs! I never knew the difference between these 2 temperatures.

Also as I mentioned above that my laptop is showing CPU temperature of 63-78* C from all 2-3 software I checked through such as Sensors View Pro 3.1, SpeedFan, etc.

I am still waiting for the top management reply to my email and let's see what he says. By the time, I thought to get some idea from you guys whether the CPU temperature from those software is accurate or approximately accurate or do I need to do something else to check the accurate CPU temperature?

on startup you need to go into BIOS/Setup not sure what key you need to use to get in but it usually says on the screen .and in there you will see a section on pc health ,it will show temps .

I have seen in every PC's BIOS setting there is some functions related to PC health/Temperature but in my laptop BIOS setup/settings, I don't see anything related to it. That's quite strange!

yeah really strange usually there somewhere what bios version ,

edit ,wrong thread

How to know BIOS version?

Also I think the person who says that he fixed my laptop is now not freezing and the temperature was going too high and I have kept the laptop closed for 2 days. I think he tweaked some setting something called like Temperature clock where he have set the maximum temperature limit to very high and because of which it doesn't freeze and keeps running with over heating too.

Waiting for the top management level reply and then will catch that person again. They are only by name the authorized dealers of Fujitsu Siemens located in Pakistan.

How to know BIOS version?

usually on the first boot screen , like ,Phoenix, AMI, and Award ,you can hit the pause key on the keyboard to hold this page if it goes by too fast ,

Yeah, I know how to enter in BIOS but I don't see anywhere about temperature of CPU or hard disk in BIOS :S

unfortunately, not all bioses contain a harware monitor that gives the temps.

if its a dell, hp or emachine it probably doesnt have the temps

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.