I have 6 users all experiencing the same issue.
They have items listed in there calendar and the remiders are being generated but they are not popping-up to alert them.
Does anyone know what this could be?
Its MS Outlook 2003 SP2.

Contributors
Replies
Views
9 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by jbennet

don't have it in front of me (happily using linux) but it is a setting in Outlook, try to look for it

don't have it in front of me (happily using linux) but it is a setting in Outlook, try to look for it

I have checked the option in the advanced option and reminders are set to appear.

OK, so you've set the Desktop Alert Settings, in Advanced Email Options, in Email Options, from the Preferences tab, in Tools/Options, right? Just taking a whack at MS for having to go six layers deep for a couple of check boxes!
Before you go to all the trouble of re-installing software, have you tried creating a new email profile for said users? Beyond that, you could try creating a new windows profile, to ensure all settings related to Outlook/Exchange have been cleared from the computer. Lastly, does this symptom follow the user or is it specifice to the workstation each uses?
I am just putting some ideas out there, I have not had to solve this problem myself.
Best of luck to you.
BR

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.