ok i have two .dll file problems...one is the startup message whish reads that it cannot find file "C:\WINDOWS\System\bridge.dll" and secondly i also bought a brand new camera and i can use it but my camera also has a MP3 player on it and it doesn't allow me to install the program beacuse "C:\WINDOWS\System\sda\sdpaums.dll" cannot me found...please help me

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Well u can go to google.com and search those ddl files download them then put them in the correct directories

Well u can go to google.com and search those ddl files download them then put them in the correct directories

Probably not wise since bridge.dll is a virus.

commented: Took the words right outta my mouth! - dlh +1

Probably not wise since bridge.dll is a virus.

Well, not technically a virus, but it's close enough that if I spit on a virus, I wouldn't care too much if I hit bridge.dll.

For more information about bridge.dll, check out the link in my sig. it should tell you a way to get rid of that particular message.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.