skatamatic 371 Practically a Posting Shark

Okay, so I'm doing a report for my technical writing class on how to hack flash games. But a few days after I submitted my report topic, flash 9.0 came out and totally nullified my method of hacking it! I downloaded a pretty crappy seeming Standalone Flash Player, which emulates flash 7.0 . But I was having a hard time loading the actual URL of the flash file into it, so I downloaded a URL snooper to find it for me. The thing is, at school the Windows\System folder is out of scope from program read/writes. I got around all the other stupid security features, but that one seems pretty solid. So the snooper wont work. And therefore the Flash Player wont work. And therefore I can't hack a flash game :( . Anyone know any workarounds, or better yet, how Flash 9 encrypts its memory locations (as opposed to flash 7.0). The presentation is due tommorow and I don't have time to rewrite another one! I guess I could just write a crappy DOS game to hack...but that would make for a pretty dull presentation. ANY help would be very much appreciated.

(Note: In order to do a presentation on hacking, I need to do it on software that does not include a end-user liscence agreement (since hacking those is highly illegal). So I'm stuck hacking self-written material, or Flash/internet games that don't require a liscence agreement)

Problems in a nut-shell:
1) Cant install the WinPcap network engine, because it needs to write a few dll's to the windows\system folder, so URL Snooper fails at its only job.
2) Cant load flash files into standalone flash player, since I can't find the proper URL, because of Step 1.
3) Cant figuire out the new encryption methods used by Flash 9.0+, so memory scanning and hex editting doesnt work properly.