hi,
i'm always visiting Tzadik Records' web site for new/upcoming album releases, but since last week i couldn't open it, even in I6 or firefox !

link is:
www.tzadik.com

i tried at some other PCs and they were connecting fine..
i really would like to know how can i open it..

please help me, thanks in advance :)

Recommended Answers

All 11 Replies

this site's ip adress is 72.19.253.68, i wanted to add this :)

please help me, it still doesn't open for me, and i'll get mad :(

don't get mad, get even ,throw out the computer !

I connect with no problem, is it the only site you cant get to.

yes, it's the only website i am having problem..

yes, it's the only website i am having problem..

thats weird ,maybe you used a firewall and have it blocking this site

i don't have any firewall installed :(

Welcome to the site!

Loads fine for me on IE6 :)

don't get mad, get even ,throw out the computer !

Don't laugh -- I did that once. I got to angry that I tossed the computer, monitor and all books out the back door and smashed it all on the concrete patio! I felt great after doing that :)

It makes no sense that it worked before and now doesn't ,
go to start/ control panel and .click on the windows firewall icon,see if its activated and maybe its blocking it .

Don't laugh -- I did that once. I got to angry that I tossed the computer, monitor and all books out the back door and smashed it all on the concrete patio! I felt great after doing that :)

some day, I will do the same ,and the cat will be on top of the heap!!lol

firewall isn't blocking it as i can see.. and it still won't open :(

firewall isn't blocking it as i can see.. and it still won't open :(

ok,when you surf around the net you are able to get to all sites you try and go to except this one ,correct .is is possible you pissed them off some how and they are blocking you ip address from accessing them ..not like from the looks of the site thought .just a thought !!!
So in IE go to tools and internet option and security and make sure you don't have them blocked in the restricted sites section,also while in internet option empty the temp internet files and cookies and history section .

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.