Compared to you guys on this site, I know nothing about fixing software problems, so PLEASE help me out.
I have a brand new Acer Aspire 5920. The quick start instructions were to go thru the already installed MSN thing. You know...user accounts with passwords...and one administrator who alone can permit installions from online or real.
Come to find out this actually LOCKS me out of my computer and the password in NEEDED to even use the thing OFFLINE.
So anyway, I recently added an account for my grandson to use occasionally and only in my presence. The Problem The MSN will not let me into my computer under MY account (which is the administrator account). It says that the password or user name is bad, which of course it is not How do I now get into the computer to remove all passwords and start over. I want NO MORE PASSWORDS now.. PLEASE help me!!!!!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.