Hello, sorry if this has been answered before, did a search and then settle on trying Vista boot pro. However this didn't work.
The problem is I've got 2 HDD in my pc a 80Gb with server on it and a 500Gb partition out with Vista on it.
When installing server it wouldn't so I just unplugged the 500Gb drive and installed it. Everything worked, started Vista and nothing, used the repair function from my CD it all worked again.
The only problem, if it can be classed as that, is that to choose between the two o/s I've got to hit F12 to choose my boot device. Really wanted a nice menu option.
After looking here I settled on trying Vista Boot Pro, but it only see one o/s (Vista). When I go into computer the 80Gb drive is seen as H: drive.
Any ideas?

Try something called easy BCD it can modify the vista bootloader to add an entry for server 2003

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.