When I try to get on to certain pages, like windows update, the page will come up as a blank page. Other sites work perfect. Some sites come up fine, but links on the page don't work. When I go to lick these links, in the bottom corner where the website address would be is something to the effect of "javascript:megapopup". If anybody has any ideas, please let me know. This has been driving me nuts for two weeks.

in the bottom corner where the website address would be is something to the effect of...

Please give us the exact info if possible; the more specific you are, the more quickly we can help you out.

- Have you checked for virus/spyware/adware infections yet? They can certainly cause problems such as those you describe. Have a read through the posts in our Viruses, Spyware, and other Nasties forum for information on how to detect and remove such infections.

- You say that this has "been driving me nuts for two weeks". Did you make any software changes, updates, etc. around the time the problem first appeared?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.