I have an emachine running xphome with windows sp2 installed. I use mozilla as the browser of choice over IE but also installed mozilla firefox {Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.7) Gecko/20040614 Firefox/0.9}. My problem is that when I click a link in my mail program eudora, IE opens a small window with about: in the address bar, mozilla opens a full size window to the site, and mozilla firefox opens another full size window to the site. What do I do so that only one mozilla window opens? I have IE set to check if it is the default and mozilla firefox is set as default and to check if it is the default.
thanks, me2

I have IE set to check if it is the default and mozilla firefox is set as default and to check if it is the default.
thanks, me2

why not just set one as default??

I have left firefox as the default and unchecked the box that said to check to see if it IS the default browser.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.