Can anyone recommend a good key logger for Windows XP? I have a 14 yr old child who's been acting odd for the last few months. I believe he is up to something. He won't talk and I am getting worried.

TY

Let me help you out here buddy you want a external(meaning USB). Its about 1 inch long and it hides on the back of the computer.

The other option is a software you can by plenty of these at COMP USA

Internet Conversation Logging screenshot - Log both sides of all chat conversations for AOL/ICQ/MSN/AIM Instant Messengers, and view them in real time, as they are happening!
Window Activity Logging screenshot - Capture information on every window interacted with.
Application Activity Logging screenshot - Track every application/executable that was executed and interacted with.
Clipboard Activity Logging screenshot - Capture every text and image item that was csent to the clipboard on the remote machine.
Keystroke Monitoring screenshot - Track all keystrokes pressed [including hidden system keys!] and which windows they were pressed in. Keystrokes can also be passed through a formatter for easy viewing/exporting.
Websites Activity Logging screenshot - Log all websites that were accessed on the remote machine.

We just had a debate over here about this

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.