I have Windows Vista Home Premium, and i have noticed that their is now a SP1 waiting to be installed via windows update, i would like to know how many Vista users have moved up to SP1, and what their views on it are ?

Thanks

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

Service Pack one is a great update and it fixes ALOT of the bugs that windows vista has. The problem with microsoft is that they release an operating system too early before they work out all the problems. It seems with vista SP1 they did a better job of cleaning up their mess compared to the SP's released with Windows XP.

I have Windows Vista Home Premium, and i have noticed that their is now a SP1 waiting to be installed via windows update, i would like to know how many Vista users have moved up to SP1, and what their views on it are ?

Thanks

SP1 fixed a few bugs for me, the photo gallery for example.

Yeah it makes file copying and search indexing much faster for one.

Vista Home Premium, and i have noticed that their is now a SP1 waiting to be installed via windows update, i would like to know how many Vista users have moved up to SP1, and what their views on it are

many people

its good, makes it a bit more stable and speeds up some things, also improves application compatibiliy somewhat.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.