When i visit pages internet explorer isn't caching anything in my temp internet folder. i have had this problem before and clearing the cache fixed it but now ive emptied the cache many times restarted my computer and ive had this problem for a while now.

ive tried moving the temporary internet folder to a different drive, ran sfc /scannow tried reinstalling ie but dont think i actually did (cant make it easy to uninstall can u microsuck) and ive just got no where.

ive searched and searched on google and got no where if anyone has any ideas please let me know on here or by emailing me tom.kentell@lletnek.co.uk thanks

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

ive searched and searched on google and got no where if anyone has any ideas please let me know on here or by emailing me tom.kentell@lletnek.co.uk thanks

We only answer questions in the forums so others who might have the same problem can find a solution more quickly.

For your problem you could try reinstalling SP2...see if that bumps it back in line.

uh well yea i have a problem and i need a question answering :S and im not gona go reinstalling service pack 2 because ive already lost 1 computer over that even tho i didnt actually lose nething because it was a fresh install but im not risking it on this one... anyone else?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.