yah last week i formated my laptop with the XP window.......but after i format i found tht my photo cant preview. when i click to open is say preview not avalible.and at the same time i also cant copy all my photo. may i know what is the problem and what is the solution for it?

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Download these Picture/Photo Viewers...

IrfanView 4.23

Picture Viewer 1.0.0.3

If you are still unable to read then that may be due to an unrecognized extension....

And about the copying part, what error do you get??

try to edit the image once, it open the image then its fine to install any image viewer if not may the files are corrupted. try to edit dude first...

soli oh......late.....the thing tht come out when i trying to copy the photo is it port out with the security thing loh....but at the same time i cant see any security thing tht i set.......but what the different is the all photo document name it change to blue color.....and it make it a security. at the same time when i copy the photo at internat it still can be preview.

I can't clearly understand what you are trying to say but taking the last line into consideration, the format (.xyz) of the photos may not be supported by the browser...By the way, what format are the photos in??

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.