I have to continually change the mode of my IE 6.0 to view smaller text. Is there a way to make this change continual? Windows XP H.E.

ED R

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Have tried right-clicking your desktop then clicking apperance and looking at thee bottom of that screen and changing the text size? Another thing you may wnat to try is holding CTRL and using the scroller to make it bigger or smaller.

Have tried right-clicking your desktop then clicking apperance and looking at thee bottom of that screen and changing the text size? Another thing you may wnat to try is holding CTRL and using the scroller to make it bigger or smaller.

Yes, I've done all that and it just returns to regular size as I'm surfing. I'm just tired of having to continually "fix" the problem. I'm looking for a registry fix. Thanks anyway.

ED R

Click view on the toolbar. Then go down to Text Size and adjust as needed.

Click view on the toolbar. Then go down to Text Size and adjust as needed.

As I said in my original post, I've tried that and it always reverts. I repeat, I'm looking for a registry fix.

Thanks,

ED R

Thats weird its works on my pc perhaps you have courrputed files?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.