undefined
I could not enter hotmail to see my e-mails, after I type my user and password it shift me to a blank page with nothing on it. On the other hand I can easilly access to mesenger and to yahoo mail.
I really nee a hint to solve this. I am using a new laptop with XP pro edition

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

If after you enter your username and password and it take you to blank page and you click on refresh what does it do? When I try to sign into hotmail sometimes it takes me to a blank page after I enter my info, but if I click refresh, it takes me on to hotmail. Just a thought you could try. If that's not it, hopefully someone else has some ideas. Good luck! :)

Thanks But It Says The Page Could Noy Be Refreshed So It Turns Me Back To Blank Page. I Appreciate Your Help

Sorry I couldn't be more help...it was just a thought since that solved my problem. Hope you get it straightened out soon! :)

well i have solved my blank hotmail page using outlook and from there i can access to my hotmail info.

also i downloaded windos xp sp2 and now i can finally access my hotmail page directly

Glad to hear you got it straightened out. :)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.