If I have no text highlighted and right click on the mouse the normal menu comes up but with cut and copy greyed out. If I highlight part of the text and right click the mouse the menu shows Move here, Copy Here. link here (greyed out) and cancel. I cannot find how to change it.

It I reinstall Office 2003 that fixes it temporarily but eventually the problem arises again

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

if you're not on ms office 2003,let's say you right click on an empty space on a desktop, does the option that pops up correct or not?

The right click menu appears normal.

It shows arrange icons by
Refresh
Paste - greyed out
Paste shortcut greyed out
Undo delete
New
Properties

To my recollection these are ok.

Thanks for the suggestion but my computer tells me I have all the updates.

it's not an update for the windows, it's the update for Office 2003

it's not an update for the windows, it's the update for Office 2003

I tried to download the Office 2003 update from the link you suggested but when I tried to install it the computer told me all updates had already been downloaded and installed.

my dear u can use the menu bar better for u and its contain all the commands u wants without use rigth click ..maybe take long time

my dear u can use the menu bar better for u and its contain all the commands u wants without use rigth click ..maybe take long time

Thank you.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.