HotSauceKim 0 Newbie Poster

Okay first before I say anything else I need to say I am on dial-up internet so downloading stuff is a major issue. That said here is my problem:

I have an HP MediaCenter computer about 5 years old. It worked great for picking up Television stations until about 2 weeks before the original digital conversion was supposed to happen. It even worked with the digital converter box at that time but then suddenly quit. I still have it hooked up to a digital converter box but it keeps telling me that the Tuner Hardware is missing when I try to watch TV on it. I went to the Windows download site and reinstalled the tuner hardware thing but it still isn't recognizing it and is giving me the same message Without spending money to replace the computer or buy something else is there anything I can do to make this receive TV stations again. I liked being able to record TV shows and now can't even watch them.

Thanks Kim

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.