I understand that you can change and assign what programs extensions are associated to what program. I'm looking for a program manager in which you can manage which program goes which which extension something with more flexibility

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Open up windows explorer and go to "Tools -- Folder Options" then click on the "File Types" tab. Is this what you meant you were aware of? And if so what more functionality do you want? You can make any necessary changes with this screen...

I'm aware of that within explorer, I hoping there was something more flexible out there, but if not oh well.

There should be something that you can manage the files associated, there is nothing wrong with the one in windows I just find the window small to work with and I would like something that is more flexible even if it does close to the same thing. I only need it to fix some associations not as if I need it all the time.

Thank you, very much.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.