Recently i have had problems with my pc freezing up during usage and or restarting itself. I heard it could be because of the dust build up and i cleaned my pc to find out that did not slove the problem. Well then i read i could have a problem with my boot file, i seriously doubt that though. On a more factorial note, i have recently had the windows error display tell me that my computer has recovered from a serious error with this message displayed in the error report file:

C:\WINDOWS\Minidump|Mini121303-03.dmp
C:\Docume~1\IanJon~1\Locals~1\Temp\Wer1tmp.dir00\sysdata.xml

BCCode: 1000007f
BCP1: 00000008
BCP2: 80042000
BCP3: 00000000
BCP4: 00000000
OSVer: 5_1_2600
SP: 0_0
Product: 256_1

I have also recently ran a trojan program as i had the trojan:
SecThought.A
C:\WINDOWS\system32\stcloader.exe

Well i deleted that file and found out that i had an open port which is now named:
Sockets de Troie, Blazer 5

I was wondering if anyone could offer any help. If you need a HJT Log let me know and i can also provide you with the shutdown logs under my wbemess (however it is speeled) File. Please let me know as it is time consuming because as i stated before my computer will not boot the harddrive will but the monitor will not cut on, i have to restart several even up to 50 times beofre the computer wuill turn the monitor on and show the computer completly booting. thanks and please help. I have also used HTJ and Spybot Search and Destroy, along with a registery program to clean my registry and also a trojan searching program. Please help lost and running out of options.

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

I am experincing exactly the same problem when the computer restarts several minutes into windows, it happens it seems every 2 weeks. I have a Sony RS322, also I have noticted you do not even need 2 log onto windows for the computer to restart.

I am experincing exactly the same problem when the computer restarts several minutes into windows, it happens it seems every 2 weeks. I have a Sony RS322, also I have noticted you do not even need 2 log onto windows for the computer to restart.

you might find some thing here to help your problem
http://aumha.org/win5/a/shtdwnxp.php

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.