I recently changed ISP to Tiscali, changed all settings but I still get Microsoft Internet Explorer provided by Freeserve across the top of my page, Please HELP

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

This is not a tweak ! This section is for known tweaks only ... not for asking. .... so should I move it to windows section or the web browsers section ??? I opt for web browsers as you dont have any windows mentioned ...

!WARNING! BEFORE ATTEMPTING THIS REGISTRY EDIT, BACK UP YOUR REGISTRY!!!

1. Open up Regedit (Start>Run>Regedit).

2. Navigate to this string: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main

3. Create a new string value (Right-click "Main" key folder, select New>String Value).

4. Rename the value "Window Title" without the quotes (Right-click value, choose Rename).

5. Right-click "Window Title" and choose Modify. In the value data section, type your title of choice. Mine says "Core Visions"

6. Now, launch a new instance of IE and marvel at your clever changes!

Found this at http://www.freeimagebrowser.com/forum/t295-windows-tweak-time.html

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.