I am having problems during installization in my PC while i install window 7.
It is very much difficult to having problem during installization .
Isn't there is easy way to install window 7 .

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

I am having problems during installization in my PC while i install window 7.
It is very much difficult to having problem during installization .
Isn't there is easy way to install window 7 .

hi,,first you didn't even tell us what problems you were having .
easiest way it to put the win7 disk in the cdrom drive and boot computer and follow on screen prompts

as you have not specified ur question. This link consists of several solutions while getting a problem installing windows 7: http://windows7.iyogi.net/installation

I am having an issue installing Windows 7 2 ways. 1st-It crashes during (expanding windows) @ about 27%. Second- when I boot from cd/dvd during startup " Windows has failed to start set-up". I have a crappy HP dv6171cl- i know it sucks! It seems to go fine until the second step in the install screen, when my laptop starts to sound like it has computer gas(Buzzing and chirping loudly). Should I put "Beano" in it? I'm running Vista Ultimate sp2 on 2g sdram , 100g hd, with 2 turion64 proccesors. Get a new computer is NOT an option! Please help!

I hate Vista and am about to downgrade to XP!

am having trouble installing window 7 software to my window vista pavillon, just bought it todat from stables

am having trouble installing window 7 software to my window vista pavillon, just bought it todat from stables

you didn't read fourm rules ,you aren't suppost ot hijack another persons thread . so please start your own thread ,and also please add a bit more info to as to what problems you are having save time ,helpers will not have to ask wht you tried so far and what erros you are getting .anyway click on the link below and scroll down a bit and you will see Satart new thread ,click it .
http://www.daniweb.com/forums/forum38.html

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.