Hey guys, I got this creepy and freaking anoying freeze lag every minute. I dont have to do anything my computer just freeze once every minute for 1 or maybe 2 seconds each.

It's pissing me off and I dont know what to do, help please :(
Some system information:

Processor:
AMD Phenom(tm) II X3 710 Processor, MMX, 3DNow (3 CPUs), ~2.6GHz

Memory:
3070MB RAM DDR3

Hard Drive:
Hitachi 500gb SATA

Video Card:
NVIDIA GeForce GTS 250

Operating System:
Windows XP Professional (5.1, Build 2600) Service Pack 3

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Look in the "Event Viewer" for errors/warnings and post back

I dont realy understand most of the information i get from there
but heres what it said in the "System" folder

http://data.fuskbugg.se/skalman01/evenSystem.txt

WOW!!!, that's a lot of errors and warnings, no wonder you're having problems.
If it was my PC, I would back-up all my important files/pictures to CD or another drive, including drivers that are not included in XP SP3.
Wipe/Zero out the HDD and re-format with a fresh/clean install of XP. Quickest and easiest fix.
Otherwise, you would have to double click on each and every error in the list to get detailed info as what it is and how to fix them.
Let me know what you think?

theres errors like

"The driver nv4_disp for the display device \Device\Video0 got stuck in an infinite loop. "

"The Findbasic Service service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 1 time(s)."

after that most of the errors actually are for Hamachi, and some network issues, none that should make the computer freeze for a second. The infinite loop gives me the chill's and Im at this moment downloading the latest drivers for my graphic card

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.