Is it possible to play flash without flash-player installed? I heard that SWF file and flash player itself may be included into one EXE file.

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

I've found a decision - Flajector
P.S.: Thanx to Alex.

Thanx Qusto. I was in a search for this software. but I think gom player also opens and plays swf files.

yes, indeed.
you can convert swf to video formats avi, wmv, mov for playing with windows media player or quicktime player. iWisoft swf to video converter can convert flash swf to all these mentioned formats.

Our trainer posts online training in our local intranet. They are all Flash based presentation. All the computers in the office don't have any application installed since it is a call center. We are able to play those materials though even without any type of player. My friend tells me because we are seeing those files in html format. How do you do that?

yes, it is possible. compile your file as exe, not swf from .fla source file. You can play SWF files with Internet Explorer. Most of the browsers do support flash these days. But in some cases you might be needed to install it if you are using the older versions of the browsers. You always need flash plug in to view flash content. Flajector converts SWF to EXE files. u can use it.

Our trainer posts online training in our local intranet. They are all Flash based presentation. All the computers in the office don't have any application installed since it is a call center. We are able to play those materials though even without any type of player. My friend tells me because we are seeing those files in html format. How do you do that?

Flajector can include a flash player in generated applications. You can run your .exe:)

Looks interesting but why am i not surprised IT ISNT FREE??

EDIT:

This on the other hand IS FREE!!1

http://swf-to-exe.com

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.