SIR, I am a student . i have a problem that the when i start installing Nero software in my computer the message is shown my screen that install theDIRECT9.0C. so please help me how to down load this software from your site?

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

SIR, I am a student . i have a problem that the when i start installing Nero software in my computer the message is shown my screen that install theDIRECT9.0C. so please help me how to down load this software from your site?

Seeing how you're a student, maybe you should learn how to use "Google"

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=directx9.0c+download

hi BHAVESHNAGAR,
how r u doin?
I found you this link, just click download, wait few minutes, and you'll get it.
I wanna you be sure that you are always most welcomed to ask for help at any time.

hi BHAVESHNAGAR,
how r u doin?
I found you this link, just click download, wait few minutes, and you'll get it.
I wanna you be sure that you are always most welcomed to ask for help at any time.

wow first time poster with manners and all, stick around and grow with us as a helper ,we always need new ones

why not get directx 9 from Microsoft instead of some site so full of garbage that its almost impossible to find the dx9 link.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.