Hey! Recently my mozilla has got very slow, specially when I download something I can't even browse, its so slow. When I try to download many files same time it only downloads one at a time and other 0 kb/s. I tried internet explorer it worked very fast. I don't know whats wrong...

Contributors
Replies
Views
7 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by Silvershaft

Which OS?
Which version of FF?
How much memory / swap do you have?
Have you purged the browser cache recently? Is it set to a ridiculously large size?
What plugins have you got installed? Have you added any recently?
Have you tried FF in safe-mode?

Yea Iam also experiencing the same problem with Morzilla
Morzilla is so slow that I stopped using it and Iam now using Internet Explorer.

Hey! Recently my mozilla has got very slow, specially when I download something I can't even browse, its so slow. When I try to download many files same time it only downloads one at a time and other 0 kb/s. I tried internet explorer it worked very fast. I don't know whats wrong...

i got the same problem if u solved it pls tell me

We strive to be a community geared towards the professional. We strongly encourage all posts to be in full-sentence English. Please do not use "leet" speak or "chatroom" speak.

Yea Iam also experiencing the same problem with Morzilla
Morzilla is so slow that I stopped using it and Iam now using Internet Explorer.

Try Mozilla instead :D. Seriously, try Opera, or clear your history etc.

mozilla and internetexplorer both are good.

u can try the latest version of mozilla to overcome this problem

Thanks.

first of all, I'm using Mozilla Firefox since ever, and never faced this problem. and if this is really the case, for sure I would never use Internet Explorer instead. I would rather use Opera or even Netscape Navigator. I'm pretty sure that reinstalling Firefox would certainly solve this problem -if any.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.