hi i disabled my display properties disabled on my computer it the monitor screen an now the screen is black an it not a virus at all i really need help with this one i can see the the mouse at all so how can i get back to the real home screen that i had be for i can even use safe mode at all i keep trying an trying for hours an still not work is there a way that i can do this on my own im using my labtop this black screen is on my home computer an it a windows xp e machine hard drive

so can an one help me at all step by step

hi i disabled my display properties disabled on my computer it the monitor screen an now the screen is black an it not a virus at all i really need help with this one i can see the the mouse at all so how can i get back to the real home screen that i had be for i can even use safe mode at all i keep trying an trying for hours an still not work is there a way that i can do this on my own im using my labtop this black screen is on my home computer an it a windows xp e machine hard drive

so can an one help me at all step by step

Hi,
What did you do to disable your display properties?
Is that, you can or can not see the mouse?
Is that, you can or can not use safe mode?
Is there any light on the actual screen?
Will the light on the monitor (green/orange) light up and change color?
Can you hear the fans and hard drive working when you boot up?
Have you tried starting with the OS CD or any other CD/DVD?
Do you have the OS CD?
Is there any change to the hard drive light on boot up?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.