i use my d: drive primarily for mp3s. is there a way to group the files on my d: drive by artist? The closest i have come is by grouping them by their first letter. My d: drive is all mp3's no folders nor do i want folders? is this possible?

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

i use my d: drive primarily for mp3s. is there a way to group the files on my d: drive by artist? The closest i have come is by grouping them by their first letter. My d: drive is all mp3's no folders nor do i want folders? is this possible?

not unless you already see it in the Collum Select List, if you dont your SOL sorry ^^

anybody else got any ideas maybe theres some way to tweak it theres gotta be a way
i dont know help please

anybody else got any ideas maybe theres some way to tweak it theres gotta be a way
i dont know help please

windows would have to check each file for the ID3 tags. and if they dont have them they couldnt sort it anyway :)

oh i just realized what you were talking about ha right click on the column and you get a choice i see thatnks

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.