hello :)

So I sign in to my account and there's no problem, the thing is after a while it signs me out and enables my internet so i have to restart it so it works again, but there's no problem if I don't use Msn.. I have no idea what the problem is, I've tried so many things..
First I thought my computer was the problem so I tried using another one and the same thing happened..
Then I thought it was my internet so I tried at my cousins house and it happened again..
Finally I thought there might me something wrong with my account so I opened a new account.. and still it happened again, I even added my contacts one by one.. so I didn't add anyone I didn't know.. but still after like 40 contacts added it signed me out..

any ideas?

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Read the announcement at the top of the forum.

Oh, and get gmail. If you really need your msn hotmail account, forward all emails from it to your gmail account. PS "enabling your internet" - how could that be a problem to begin with, if your internet is already enabled? I guess you meant disables.

Hiya all knowing ppl ;-).I'm new to this site & also a complete p.c noob :-(,so plz treat me nice lol.
My question is relating to my msn.
The trouble is that i can open msn & do everything but open e-mails!!It will open the 1st 1,but it will not let me select show content,which is the 1st problem.The 2nd probelm is that i can't open any other e-mails at all.
I have googled problem & can't find a solution to this fault :-(,just to let you know that i've tried re-installing msn & also tried deleting & reinstalling Java script too.
Any help would be most appreciated & thx in-advance :-)

p.s sorry for posting here but wasn't sure where to post :-(

Hey I'm having the same problem - anytime I try to access my email it freezes up on me. Even when I use IE8 to access my hotmail. I'm gonna search around here some more, see if anyone else has this problem!

Hiya all knowing ppl ;-).I'm new to this site & also a complete p.c noob :-(,so plz treat me nice lol.
My question is relating to my msn.
The trouble is that i can open msn & do everything but open e-mails!!It will open the 1st 1,but it will not let me select show content,which is the 1st problem.The 2nd probelm is that i can't open any other e-mails at all.
I have googled problem & can't find a solution to this fault :-(,just to let you know that i've tried re-installing msn & also tried deleting & reinstalling Java script too.
Any help would be most appreciated & thx in-advance :-)

p.s sorry for posting here but wasn't sure where to post :-(

guys,

From microsoft site i noticed that MSN email account need some authentication to access through our outlook 2007 or other version.I am also dont know why!!!!

But there is something like outlook connector.Also i heard that we need to pay for using msn and outlook s/w.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.