hello.

i got my laptop bac from cervice 2 months ago, and now it starts 2 make klicking sounds in the speakers, it vibrates and the fan goes all the time. what should i do? this will be the third time it will need a service, or ill get my money back.

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

hello.

i got my laptop back from cervice 2 months ago, and now it starts 2 make klicking sounds in the speakers, it vibrates and the fan goes all the time. what should i do? this will be the third time it will need a service, or ill get my money back.

i hate this hp laptop

Hi, scan ur pc for virus/spyware/malware. May be, without ur consent, some software would running in the background.
Follow these:
1. Download n install Malwarebytes from http://www.filehippo.com/download_malwarebytes_anti_malware/.
2. Then do a quick scan adn fix detected issues.
3. Reboot ur system and see if you still hear click sounds.

Hi Laila Christin,

I would take it back to service and take the money back.
After scanning your computer you could try to clean the fan with compressed air.

hello.

i got my laptop bac from cervice 2 months ago, and now it starts 2 make klicking sounds in the speakers, it vibrates and the fan goes all the time. what should i do? this will be the third time it will need a service, or ill get my money back.

test your laptop in front of the tech but you should have tested it before you bring it back.

Hi Laila Christin,

I would take it back to service and take the money back.
After scanning your computer you could try to clean the fan with compressed air.

i have runned malware scan,virus,trojan and spyware scan, but there is nothing that comes up on it. so i think ill get my money bac 2 day.

test your laptop in front of the tech but you should have tested it before you bring it back.

i have done everything that i can do. after 34 type of scans last night my screen started 2 blink. i still have a klicking sound in my speakers, and my fan is clean and only 2 months old:( but the mailthing i dont understand is that were my hdd is it gets so hot that i can burn my hand on it.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.